Jumaat, September 19, 2008

I love my mr husband. Lantak la dh berapa ratus kali i wrote this in my blog. If i dont love him, macamana la i can bear sleeping with him on the same bed everyday.

But theres 1 thing that i really cannot do. Maybe not in a million years. Im just not good at sharing things. We use our own comforter. I dont usually share food. Id rather buy 2 of the same food so i can hav 1 for my own and 1 for others. I hav to drink from my own mug. And, mr husband is mine. And i dont want to share him with anybody else. Period.

Apa sebenarnya main point kt sini? What am i babbling abt? I dont like to share. Even with mr husband, the 1 that i love most.

With baby around later on, i know my life would be different. I hav to share baby with mr husband and i hav to share mr husband with baby. Make sense?

Of course, i love my baby. I really cant wait to see baby. Every now n then im counting days to meet baby.

Baby's not moving much lately. Mebi baby's hungry. So far, i manage to fast, well, i skipped a day because i cant feel baby's movement for 3 hrs. Masuk je fries n coke, terus baby berjoget. Agaknya harini pn kena skip jugak kot. Bangun pagi je tekak dh kering. Menyesal tak minum masa kejut mr husband sahur.

Da di daaaa..... Kejap lg kalau baby tak gerak, lepas skolah komfem kena beli mcd lagi.

Tiada ulasan: